Understanding and changing complex systems
“For almost 30 years, eurosysteam has been offering systemic training that is continuously geared to the requirements of the market. As systemic engineers from the very beginning, we pass on our experience gained in national and international projects with companies and organisations to managers and consultants.” – Heiner Ellebracht
The training is designed for
- Leaders who initiate, lead or accompany change
- Team and project managers in change processes
Personnel and organizational developers from companies and organizations
- Internal and external consultants and trainers
- Young professionals who want to gain practical qualifications and who are willing to network their theoretical knowledge with the practical experience of experienced managers and consultants.
- Interested people from all areas of society who are involved in change processes in their daily lives and are looking for a professional approach.
Objective and Methodology
The training enables people to move safely in complex systems and to accompany change processes in a targeted manner. Proven theories and methods as well as innovative concepts of New Leadership are trained in a variety of practical exercise units. We integrate projects and experiences from the participants’ everyday work and from the eurosysteam treasure trove of experience.
In addition to transferring what has been learned into professional practice, the necessary personal skills (self-reflection, creativity and inventiveness, conflict skills and a high level of communication competence) are also strengthened. The network built up during the training enables continuous exchange and inspiration. The eurosysteam certification certifies a high standard of quality.
In five modules, participants intensively practice theory and practical applications. In between modules, peer groups broaden their systemic knowledge and skill sets and further develop their coaching skills. In case studies, examples from real-life situations show the practical application of theories and models. Based on the interest of participants, we can examine topics in more detail.
Days of training
“The eurosysteam curriculum set a lot in motion: great trainers, open-minded and inspiring group, co-creation of the schedule, plenty of practice, improvisation theatre as dessert and many euphoric “wow” moments. Thank you all.” – Saskia Osterhold (participant)
Topics and content
The training consists of five modules, each with a special focus with regards to content.
Irrespective of that, the training offers deep insights into the following four topics:
Systemic Consulting: the Basics
To be successful in their practice, executives and consultants need a sound background knowledge about the operating mode, patterns, rules and interdependencies of complex social systems. In the training, they edge their “systemic eyeglasses” and internalize the basic tools of systemic consultancy. They get tools to analyze business procedures and to design and stimulate change.
New Leadership: Methods and experiments in complexity
Increasing complexity, interconnectedness, digitalization and information overload determine our work routine. Companies are therefore examining more frequently established patterns and processes. In order to satisfy new market and environmental requirements, companies are undergoing far-reaching transformational processes. Hierarchical structures and sluggish processes are being broken down and replaced by flexible practices and principles. Power, order and performance no longer serve as sole drivers. Often superseding them are principles of self-organisation, responsibility and the search for meaning. In the training, executives and consultants familiarise themselves with the concepts of New Leadership, Scrum, Design Thinking and Holacracy.
Change Management: Driving Change
Global megatrends and competitive pressure are leading to ever-greater changes in companies. Proactively leading change, executives and consultants need to adjust to different people, company cultures and needs and to effectively build up energy for mastering change processes. In the training, you learn how to plan change processes, how to include key stakeholders in the planning and organization, and to make use of relevant levers for successful implementation. This includes developing a professional and clear stance for navigating through difficult times, meeting people where they actually are and designing holistic communication processes to foster dialogue.
Personal Development and Coaching: Your Own Attitude
To be successful in change, executives and consultants need to have a high capacity for self-reflection, congruence and mental agility. In the training, they confront their own personality and patterns of behaviour. They learn strategies for dealing with complexity, crises and conflicts in order to find their inner strength. At the same time, they learn fundamental coaching principles to be effective at both the individual and team level.
Overview of structure and services
- 5 modules comprising of 12 days of training
- Several trainers with long-standing practical experience
- Optimal group size (max. 15 participants)
- Certification by eurosysteam
- Your investment for all the 5 modules: € 4.500,- plus VAT.
- Costs for accommodation and food paid individually on site at the hotel.
The reservation is booked through eurosysteam.
Dates of the 2019 Curriculum
Module 1 February 25-27, 2019
Module 2 April 11-12, 2019
Module 3 June 04-05, 2019
Module 4 August 28-30, 2019
Module 5 October 30-31, 2019
For information and registration please contact Mrs. Walburga Höller
Tel. 0201 / 410 125
“Where chaos and order dance, the spark of creativity ignites.” – eurosysteam
Systemic consulting as a compass in complex structures
The first module conveys an understanding for dealng with complex systems as well as basics of systemic thinking.
- Principles of systems theory and cybernetics as a basis for understanding organizations
- Leading self-organization as a meta concept for complexity
Change as an experiment
In module 2 we concern ourselves with the question how to lead aligned change in complex systems. How can we lead and consult change? And what can we thereby learn from start-ups?
- Raising changeability by rapid prototyping
- Increasing legitimacy and efficiency through adaptation groups
- Execution of major events with the eurosysteam App-Space®
- Innovation and creativity
- Breaking patterns by radical omission interventions
- Agile steering of change processes
Personality and Leading by Followship
You confront yourself intensively with your personality, your patterns and values. The digital transformation challenges us to take a fresh look at our role as a leader and consultant.
- Using intuition as a resource
- Identifying and breaking patterns of conflict, crisis and stress
- Spiral Dynamics as a value-based maturity model
- Resilience and Mindfulness
- The personality of a leader in times of digitalization
Companies are undergoing far-reaching transformational processes. The laggardness of hierarchical structures is becoming a problem because we cannot react flexibly, fast and innovative enough to markets. New principles for leadership and collaboration are mandatory.
- Examples of alternative org models
- Principles, practices and experiments of New Leadership
- Labors as germ cells against the immune system of the system
- Consulting process along a real decentralized organization
- Business agility: simulation game
App Space “Querdenkerandersmacher”®
Barcamp in an app space format with additional participants and buddies, in order to discuss edge topics, to pursue the own experiment, to learn jointly, and to broaden the network. Optionally, we can organize key note speeches.